1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with new ROM, Phone will not connect or recieve calls....

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bryankloos, Nov 10, 2011.

1. bryankloos

bryankloos New Member

Hey Guys and Gals,

I've recently rooted my HTC Incredible and am now using CWM to download different ROMS. Ive recently installed a new rom, which brought me up to 2.3.7, and since the phone has been acting up.

When I turn on wifi I loose the 3G icon, and I am having great trouble getting signal for making and recieving calls, with wifi on and off....
    I am worried that I will not be able to use my phone and recieve calls...
    Rebooting helps the phone find a signal, but after a few minutes I loose signal, have no 3G and 1 bar and cant make or get calls...

I am worried I may have gone too far with the mod and want to know if there is a way to fix the problem or to revert bacfk to something that will work better with the incredible.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan
Search tags for this page

droid wont connect calls

droid x 2 wont connect calls
droid x2 call not connected