1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new to Droid and Verizon

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Phin, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Phin

Phin New Member

Hello all,

Just recently dumped my iphone and at&t for a droid and Verizon. But I'm thinking I might have a slight problem.I seem to have very good reception and 3g until I receive or make a call then I loose every bar and 3g. When the call disconnects bang full signal and 3g. Has anyone experienced this? Is it maybe a defective droid? Any advice would help.

BTW great forum it has helped me out alot
  2. Jmart922

Jmart922 New Member

First off, Welcome Phin glad to have you aboard, secondly have you tried dialing *228 option 2, reboot phone? Does the phones signal work the same way like maybe if your at work rather then at home?
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  3. Phin

Phin New Member

Yes I have tried the *228 and really it made a difference. I didn't have 3g reception at home and that seemed to do the trick for that. Yes it seems to happen everywhere but not all the time. Is there a power down function on the radio power for low voltage or anything like that on the droid?