Problems with Gingerbread

myaswiller

Reaction score
I bought the rooted gingerbread and at first it seemed good but I've been having problems.

For one, my social networking app force closes almost every time I open it. Any suggestions? There is no report button. I've tried clearing cache, deleting facebook account on the app and readding it but it still forecloses. Wiped phone yesterday, no changes.

Second, just starting today (been on gingerbread for a couple weeks) when my phone has been sitting awhile and I go to unlock it, there is a black screen. I see my launcher (launcher pro plus) at the bottom and when I switch screens or push standby button then back on, it disappears. It's extremely annoying. Any suggestions here?

Third, when I click on someones text and start replying, it duplicates some letters. Like when I type "hey" it would come out like "hehey" extremely annoying and didn't do this on froyo. Also when I was texting today and would hit "l" it would bring up calendar and other letters brought up other apps. Totally random but since rebooting it hasn't done it, it was just weird.

Thank you for your help! I don't wanna have to switch back to froyo after I paid for gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums