Problems after switching motherboards

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
A friend cracked my S3 for Verizon and gave me his Sprint one, I changed out the motherboards and everything works except there are two problems. The home button will not work, and I cannot fully get the phone to fit, there are some spacing issues. Phone still works fine, and of course I had to change out the back plates as well for the sim. If anyone could help on my two problems that would be great.

Sent from my SGS3 using Droid Forums

Cripe

Reaction score
Followup - Problems after switching motherboards

Did you ever resolve this? I am in the same situation - my screen is shot for my Verizon S3 and I have a friend whose Sprint S3 has a bad power button. If the motherboards could swap it seems like it would be an easy fix.

A friend cracked my S3 for Verizon and gave me his Sprint one, I changed out the motherboards and everything works except there are two problems. The home button will not work, and I cannot fully get the phone to fit, there are some spacing issues. Phone still works fine, and of course I had to change out the back plates as well for the sim. If anyone could help on my two problems that would be great.

Sent from my SGS3 using Droid Forums