1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with touch screen . Hardware or software?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by action24, Sep 27, 2010.

1. action24

action24 New Member

Whennever i try to hit my apps icon on the front touch screen it selects the browser icon immediately to the right of it . this is on the main menu . its like theres a dead spot or something . I did drop my phone once today but it worked fine for at least 4 hours after that . the only other thing i can remember that happened right before it started acting up was that it found 4 updates and when i slide the notification bar down there were 2 updates for a connect 4 app i had , and i dont know what the other 2 updates were . it seemed like after that is when things started getting screwy ! Any help would be appreciated greatly . And if i can't figure it out I will be eating 70$ as this is a buy second hand off of a buddy . The phone was great till today .
Search tags for this page
android hardware touch problem
huawei ascend 2 touch screen not working
huawei ascend phone touch screen not responding
huawei ascend screen not working

huawei ascend touch screen not responding

huawei ascend touch screen not working

huawei mytouch touchscreen not working
is touchscreen not working a software or hardware problem
my touch slide 3g screen not responding'
mytouch 3g not responsive
mytouch 3g slide touch screen stopped working