Problem with phone restarting

Puresilence

Reaction score
I am using the liberty gingerbread v0.9 and since probably about v0.7 I have been having a problem with the phone randomly rebooting. It usually happens after a little bit of use and the processor heating up. Lately it has been doing it more often and at random times. This is getting more annoying cause of the frequency of it happening. Anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it.

Thx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ajmazin

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem...

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Ben happening for a while too. I enjoy the rom but it is starting to get really bad. hopefully someone had a fix or something

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I've had this also. I use jrummys over clock usually ulv 1.2. I've been using ulv 1.0 now and the crashes seem less frequent. I'm not sure if the other posters r using droid overclock also or not.

x.sys

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
I'm using the jrummys over clock too. Thought it might b it so I set all the scaling frequencies back to default and am only running it at 1.0 and still getting the resets. Idk might uninstall it to see if anything else changes

kanibal

Reaction score
Same issue, i'm going to try to reinstall, i love the rom and theme but the rebooting and lack of update i'm seriously considering another rom :(

x450

Reaction score
Mine has been rebooting too and freezing a lot and really starting to piss me off actually. Even supported him by buying his toolbox. We need an update bad!

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I dont understand what happened. Lgb was working fine for alot of people now it seems like people are getting the same issue almost at the same time. Random reboots. Another major issue I have is none of my moto charges charge my phone. But my usb cable plugged into my ipod charger it chargers just fine. But 2 moto wall chargers and a off brand car charger work randomly. Basically when I don't really need to charge my battery. This just started a month ago. I also cleared my battery stats from cwm too. Other than those 2 issues lgb has been awesome.

x.sys

Beka27

Reaction score
I was having this issue on .9. Jumped to Miui and haven't looked back. The support just isn't here anymore.