Restarts

jacobydarkon

Reaction score
When I first got my X, I put Liberty 1.5 on it. It worked well and I really liked the features it came with. What I didn't like was the restarts.

I'm trying to keep up with all the new posts about 2.0.1 and I was wondering: How many people are getting restarts with the new version? I will go back very quickly if there are very few or none. I'm currently running Fission and have had 2 soft restarts since I loaded it. It's been about a month now.

Any info is appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
I had this issue as well. Freezing up, and reboots. I went ahead and flashed 2.0.1. I had a couple reboots the very first day...Once I got everything set up, and quit playing with everything, I have not had any other random reboots or freezes. I was getting at least one reboot a day, somethimes 3 or 4. I have been running 2.0.1 for around a week with no issues. I haven't really seen any major complaints about it. I did see a couple posts, but they flashed Madderstock and then flashed Liberty and haven't had any issues. Seems to have been fixed...

Just my 2 cent opinion... :)

ctexzer0

Reaction score
I was running liberty 1.5. Like you at first I never had reboots all of a sudden I started getting alot of random reboots and freezes so I went back stock for a bit. After 2.0 came out I tried to flash it and it messed my phone up I had to SBF. So I did the SBF and reinstalled Liberty 2.0 and everything is fine. No reboots or FC's I even updated it to 2.0.1 Still no reboots or FC.

draklin

Reaction score
I had the random restarts on 1.5 fairly regularly. I had read something about there being an issue with Go Launcher and ADW launcher causing the reboots so i got rid of Go launcher and went to Launcher Pro and that seemed to stop the reboots. but after a bit I went back to Go launcher and wasn't getting the reboots so I have no idea. Then i flashed 2.0.1 and everything was running great. I say was because I just got my first reboot, just when I was starting to read this thread.

ajb3985

Reaction score
Wheres the link to download 2.0.1?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
jacobydarkon

jacobydarkon

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that not many people have had restart issues. It brings me one more step closer to putting Liberty back on my X.

jsin

Reaction score
I have both a d2 and a dx the d2 rebooted once sometimes twice a day on 1.5 and the DX was much worse. I wound up SBFing both and installed everthing from scrach and it cut down the reboots quite a bit. Now im running 2.0.1 on both devices and havent had a single un prompted reboot.