Screen Randomly Turns On and Then Off

busterbluth

Reaction score
Is anyone else seeing an issue where the screen is off and then it just randomly turns on for a split-second and then immediately back off? I never saw this until upgrading to Liberty GB (first version I installed was 0.5).

I'm now actually on a completely new DX (warranty return due to bad camera). When I got the new one, I SBF'd to Froyo, installed root, installed Liberty GB 0.1 and then 0.7. I have the same problem as I did on my old phone.

I haven't seen anyone else report this so I'm wondering if it is an app that I am running that is causing it. I ran alogcat but couldn't find anything useful right after it happened last night.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this? It's not a huge problem but I'm afraid it may be happening often (can't tell since it is usually in my pocket when the screen is off). If it is happening often, it may be draining more battery (and potentially shortening the life of the screen).

ItsKorun

Reaction score
I've seen this too. My guess was that it was juice defender doing its auto connect. But if you don't run jd it might be something completely different

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
B

busterbluth

Reaction score
I've seen this too. My guess was that it was juice defender doing its auto connect. But if you don't run jd it might be something completely different

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I don't run JD...