1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem when placing the call

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by nofear232, Jan 1, 2012.

1. nofear232

nofear232 New Member

I've just got the Motorola RAZR XT910 a few days ago. I used the phone normally without SIM card inserted. However, yesterday (31/12/2011), I put my SIM card on and just found the problem when calling to somebody or receiving a call.

I can hear the voice spoken to me ,but he can't hear any voice from me. The only thing he can hear is the vibrating sound when I pushed the soft-key button (UI Interactions). I can temporarily plug the headset in (Earphone+Microphone) ;however, I don't want this problem to occur with me forever. Should I look into settings to configure something?? I really do need your helps. Thank you.

Thanks in Advance
    nofear232

Additional information: I can use Google Voice Search without headset. (Speak directly to the phone). Thank you
  2. ackstorm

ackstorm New Member

Same problem

Dear friend, I have the same problem here. Did you have any success finding a solution?

Thanks.

Search tags for this page
call problem on xt910

droid razr call problems

how fix sound and micro problem moto xt910
how to adjust microphone settings on motorola xt910
motora xt910 mic.problems

motorola razr microphone not working

motorola xt901 microphone broke
motorola xt910 sim card error
motorola xt910 sound problem
probleme microphone xt910