printer app??

Cegtalk2u

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to connect to a printer with Maxx HD? Do I need an app?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to connect to a printer with Maxx HD? Do I need an app?
I've been using Printer Share for the past couple of years...it works great for wireless printing either on a personal (in home) printer or in an office environment with wireless network printers. It's in the Play Store.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Are you wanting to do this from home or away from your home WiFi? I am able to print to my HP from my phone while at home without any apps.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Are you wanting to do this from home or away from your home WiFi? I am able to print to my HP from my phone while at home without any apps.
Please elaborate on this since there is not native print function on the Razr Maxx HD that I have found. There use to be Moto Print on the Maxx, but that disappeared after the JB update. There is no Moto Print for the Maxx HD.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
I have tried this once and it works.Your printer has to support bluetooth in order to print directly from your phone.I prefer downloading the pictures from my phone to my laptop and then printing them.Anyway you have to connect your phone to your printer via bluetooth.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Please elaborate on this since there is not native print function on the Razr Maxx HD that I have found. There use to be Moto Print on the Maxx, but that disappeared after the JB update. There is no Moto Print for the Maxx HD.

Example, if I am on Chrome and want to print a coupon. I just hit the Menu button -> Print and it selects my HP printer. I select it and the printer starts up. Nothing special.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Example, if I am on Chrome and want to print a coupon. I just hit the Menu button -> Print and it selects my HP printer. I select it and the printer starts up. Nothing special.
Your phone is listed as a Razr Maxx, not a Maxx HD. Your example wouid not work on an HD since I looked for a print command in the menu in Chrome and it is not there. OP is asking how to do this on a Maxx HD since there is not built in print app anymore like it was on the Maxx with ICS.

OP
Cegtalk2u

Cegtalk2u

Reaction score
I figured it out! I installed Brother Iprint since I have a brother printer and it worked! Yippie! And I do have an Hd

dan.dar

Reaction score
I use the cloud print app. On your PC add the printer to chrome cloud print then log into the cloud print app and it will see the printers you added in chrome. Works without fail.