1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I stopped getting the option for cloud print with Dolphin browser.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by StanH, Apr 5, 2013.

1. StanH

StanH New Member

With Cloud Print, I used to be able send a page with Dolphin browser from my RAZR MAXX HD to printer connected to my desktop PC. Now when I go to [more] I don't get the option to share. I only get [share this page] which is some oher app.

However, Google Chrome browser still gives me the option to [share...] [cloud print]. I have an icon for Cloud Print Pro which seems to be working because it sees my printers. But I don't see any option that shows which browsers it sees or that see it.

How can I get back the [share...] and [cloud print] options in Dolphin browser?
  2. kmf1

kmf1 Member

Not sure if this will help, but I use Dolphin w/Jetpack. I opened a web page>clicked menu>clicked more>then at the top of the next page that comes up there is the Share icon>click on it for lots of choices. I don't use cloud print, but my home printer is there, along with other choices.
  3. StanH

StanH New Member

I installed Dolphin w/Jetpack and it works good and fast, but it still doesn't offer me the [share..] option.
  4. StanH

StanH New Member

I installed Firefox on my Droid RAZR Maxx HD today and it gets the [share...] option and prints through the cloud OK. So everything is set up correctly for Google Chrome and Firefox but not Dolphin.

I also downloaded Dolphin Mini, but it did not offer the [share...] option either.
Search tags for this page
cloud print dolphin browser
dolphin browser cloud print
dolphin browser google cloud print

dolphin browser print

dolphin browser print add-on
dolphin browser print page
dolphin browser printing
dolphin cloud print
google cloud print dolphin browser
how do i print from dolphin browser

how to print from dolphin browser