Possible hint at 2.1 Release?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I can't believe everyone is so freaked out about the update, just wait a few days and it will come when it comes.

I'm getting a droid in january so if my questions seem silly, forgive me, I don't have a droid in hand yet, upgrade date is 01/29/10.

Do you even have one yet??

Once you are truly assimilated you can't help but jones for more new stuff to play with :)

bllarkin

Reaction score
It looks like they are just promoting an article about news and weather apps that is coming to their blog. Nothing more.

justbob

Reaction score
Yep. False alarm. They just tweeted about a review of the Weather Channel app.

Move along, these are not the Droid updates you're looking for. . . :)

Jer

Reaction score
Oh c'mon people.... why is it that when a beetle farts facing upwind these days it turns into a onslaught of new threads predicting the 2.1 release? Ugh. Let it go already.

Fletchdude

Reaction score
Considering VW doesnt update their system until every Sunday night at midnight, im gonna say we might see it soon after this Monday.

OP
zegolf

zegolf

Reaction score
Oh c'mon people.... why is it that when a beetle farts facing upwind these days it turns into a onslaught of new threads predicting the 2.1 release? Ugh. Let it go already.

Yes, heaven forbid people got excited about a device that some paid hundreds of dollars for and use on a daily basis...

You have the ability to skip the threads marked "%2.1%". Just don't read them. Meanwhile, don't berate those folks that do want to get a little excited and hyped up about an incredible device.

Jer

Reaction score

Yes, heaven forbid people got excited about a device that some paid hundreds of dollars for and use on a daily basis...

You have the ability to skip the threads marked "%2.1%". Just don't read them. Meanwhile, don't berate those folks that do want to get a little excited and hyped up about an incredible device.

It's not the fact that the first page is over half talk of 2.1 it's the fact that when I get a daily notification email of the new threads posted I have to scroll through SO many and half of them are about 2.1. I can't believe there isn't a single thread (or even an entire section at this point) for all this 2.1 discussion since NONE of it is fact anyway so it's not even important. Can't we just have a 2.1 rumors thread that ALL of this gets moved to? It's pointless.

supahrob

Reaction score

I gotta agree... just ignore the 2.1 threads if you don't like em. Whats that? You had to SCROLL through a few threads you weren't interested in?? You poor poor suffering soul! How can those people in Haiti dare think they have problems? Don't they know that people are having to scroll past threads they are not interested in?? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Some of us ARE interested in the 2.1 hype - I don't read all the threads, but I am glad they are there if I want to read em... and I don't mind scrolling past the ones I dint want to read.

Lighten up.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
It's not the fact that the first page is over half talk of 2.1 it's the fact that when I get a daily notification email of the new threads posted I have to scroll through SO many and half of them are about 2.1. I can't believe there isn't a single thread (or even an entire section at this point) for all this 2.1 discussion since NONE of it is fact anyway so it's not even important. Can't we just have a 2.1 rumors thread that ALL of this gets moved to? It's pointless.

Mental note: I must always ONLY post new threads that Jer will be interested in reading....afterall this is HIS Forum.

.... same goes for the rest of you!

You've been warned!

:icon_ devil:

Jer,

On a serious note, you are just beating your head against the wall. After you spend more time here you will just get used to it and go with the flow, because it ain't gonna change.

Jer

Reaction score

I gotta agree... just ignore the 2.1 threads if you don't like em. Whats that? You had to SCROLL through a few threads you weren't interested in?? You poor poor suffering soul! How can those people in Haiti dare think they have problems? Don't they know that people are having to scroll past threads they are not interested in?? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Some of us ARE interested in the 2.1 hype - I don't read all the threads, but I am glad they are there if I want to read em... and I don't mind scrolling past the ones I dint want to read.

Lighten up.

Wow, bringing up Haiti is a classless move. Enjoy your 2.1 thread lemmings.

Istus

Reaction score
Wow, bringing up Haiti is a classless move. Enjoy your 2.1 thread lemmings.
And calling everyone posting in a 2.1 thread a lemming shows class?

At any rate, I'm excited for the update. Do I need it to survive? No. I logged in this morning to see if the rollout had begun, it hadn't, so I went about my day as I normally would. I find it interesting to see all the speculation and hype. If I have the time to read, I do. If not, eh.

coondogg97

Reaction score

Mental note: I must always ONLY post new threads that Jer will be interested in reading....afterall this is HIS Forum.

.... same goes for the rest of you!

You've been warned!

:icon_ devil:

Jer,

On a serious note, you are just beating your head against the wall. After you spend more time here you will just get used to it and go with the flow, because it ain't gonna change.

There seems to be a few people on this forum that HAVE to leave their USELESS input on 2.1 threads. I guess it helps with your post count.