possible battery problems and other. should i return?

Reaction score
Well i have had this phone for a week. I love it other than a few small things. The biggest problem i have is battery life. The battery seems to drain real quick. I charge it all night and as soon as i take it off the charger it goes to 99%. Ya i know no big deal but in an hours time ifs in the low 90's with no real use. I make it to 13-15 hours and its dead. I dont use it heavily. 4g is off (no coverage in my area) wifi off, apps are set to auto end. Are some people really getting 30 hours? What about the 21 hours or whatever is in the specs? Do i have a bad battery and need to take it in?

Other things are temp is usually 89 but lately its been in the 101-104 range. Can barely touch the screen. When the screen is loading. A Facebook photo you can see dark spots everywhere. Heard its bad adhesive or whatever. Also the white looks to be like a dark off white. And lastly that i can think of sometimes when the screen times out i hit the power button and it doesnt even goto my lock screen. Then the keyboard comes on and i hit browser and no matter what i do i cant get it to go away. Should i take it back?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the smartphone battery forum :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!