I was working on replacing the glass on my phone a couple nights ago, and somehow managed to make the phone not boot up. The battery was pretty low when I started. For awhile I thought maybe some acetone spilled into the motherboard when I was trying to clean the loca off the LCD screen and fried something. I'm about 99% sure that the screen is fine, at one point I turned the phone on after I got all of the glass off and it displayed fine. Only thing I did after that was continue to work the glue off. Fast forward to today. I plugged the phone into my USB port on my laptop to see if I could wipe it using ADB, and I got a solid white LED. Started doing some research on that and figured maybe I just let the phone discharge too much and have a battery issue, not a broken phone. This morning I put the phone on the car charger in my truck for about an hour and a half and got nothing. I then took the phone apart and hacked up a USB cable, connecting the power and ground leads directly to the battery. As of right now, the battery reads about 4.6 volts while hooked up directly to the wall charger, and about 4.3 when unhooked. The leads from the wall adapter read 5.1 volts when it's not hooked up to the battery. I tried plugging in a regular cable to a wall charger and then to the USB port on the phone. This time, I got a very brief white LED that went out after a second or so...thought that was promising, but still can't seem to get to the charging screen. The phone is still taken apart though, would that keep it from booting up? It currently has no back, midframe, or glass, but the screen, battery, and motherboard are all hooked up. Any thoughts on this? Anything else I should be doing? I'm starting to think that I really did fry something, but was hoping that I could bring the phone back to life so I can finish fixing it and sell it, since I already replaced it.