Ported to AngelRom (test dummies and fixers needed)

2mnydgs

Reaction score
**disclaimer**
If you want custom roms and themes on your device, read up then ask questions.
This cannot be spoon fed to you, for your own good...because if something goes wrong/and it eventually will/ you will have no clue how to begin to fix it or know what people are talking about who are trying to help you.

This is my first android device, purchased in late Dec '10, I read for two months before even rooting and another month or so (I think)of reading, watching video tutorials and asking questions *thanks Angel!* before installing Liberty on my phone.

I take no responsibility for any damage to your phone yada yada...
Just wipe cache and flash over AngelRom.**if you do not know what that means, please do some homework first** :icon_eek:​

Revolution Remix and Frost

Who wants to be a crash test dummy? (or fix some stuff I haven't)

I take no credit for these. All I did was click the mouse a few times using WugFresh's WugPort. and followed some instructions given to me by kickyindahead and guidance from keola <---thank you and thank you!

If all goes well, I will try more themes (that I really, really am wanting) and try some with Fenom as well.

(still has some text bugs) This is a wugport of Benn879's Revolution Remix (theme images from Manup456 and m00moo)

**I think I'm going to change the lockscreen and battery; but have a few things to do today first**

This is a wugport of Frost. (not positive on creator, possibly Iamthebigcheese?)

Last edited:
OP

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I was always fond of revolution remix. I am going to flash it now and see how it works.

fingers crossed, lemme know how it goes.

Up next: Black Juice Ginger and BlackDout Blue...dropbox is slooow.
(there are some for Fenom in the upload line)
Might even has screen shots if my phone doesn't catch fire first. ;)

**not sure on the fix for text on the dropdown notifications yet**

Last edited:
OP

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Could you port cyan galaxy from liberty?
will try :)
In the meantime, who's up for exercising some american pit bull terriers in 90 degree heat (hence my name) while I stay in the air conditioning and do this? :laugh:

Do u have a working link? All i have is Scream

Last edited:

GhostlySnow

Reaction score
flashing went fine. I already had a different font on anglerom so i'm not sure if what i have noticed is bugs or just because of the font. What i noticed was the verizon wireless text in the not all on one line. Also the menu text is hard to read. Other than that i had a force close on gmail on unlock.

keolawills

Reaction score
frost is fine, i found no problems. it is more of a basic theme though, it would be fun to collaborate frost with something else.
one thing i noticed when i tore the .zip apart, you can take out a lot of extras if you want, i.e. the entire app folder save for apps that are themed. if you want, extract my stormshadow theme and see what its made up of and compare to these. they are very similar, just a little "bloated". you could reduce the file size by half. nice work though. im glad to know wugport works.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Can someone post a screenshot of the revolution remix?

GhostlySnow

Reaction score
Can someone post a screenshot of the revolution remix?

Sorry i didn't end up taking any screen shots. It looked very similar to any screen shots from liberty. Same icons. The notification bar text was slightly off, but i wasn't sure if it was because of a different font. I have juggled around around 4 roms today so i can't go back.

OP

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Ok, a sorta fix is back for the others, will repost the links.

No idea how to fix dark text in notifications in the dropdown in those two tho .......help?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what color do you want?
I cant fix that!

Swirly

Reaction score
dude!! thats awesome* white text would b cool. Revolution Remix is str8!

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
white or the same green color?

clouse2013

Reaction score
Ok, a sorta fix is back for the others, will repost the links.

No idea how to fix dark text in notifications in the dropdown in those two tho .......help?

what do you need fixed in the dropdown colorwise? I think the .png for it is statusbaritem selected.png. something along those line. If you want to change the color for the items in the dropdown menu.