1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Policy Precedence

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by pksopp, Jan 11, 2013.

1. pksopp

pksopp New Member

First, thanks for having this part of the forum. SmartActions are why I buy Moto instead of Samsung.

Second, apologize if this was posted somewhere else and I did not see it, but....

It would be awesome if you could rank policies, in case of conflicts, rather than just noting there is a conflict.
    Example - HOME: Home Wifi = trigger, volume mute = action. BRAVEN: Bluetooth connection to speaker = trigger. Launch Pandora and max volume = action. Home Wifi is constant, bluetooth doesn't matter to the Home policy, but there's a conlict on volume. My issue in this case is, unless i'm close to my router, the wifi signal will intermittently hiccup and mute the phone...annoying. But if I could rank BRAVEN higher than HOME, that would solve the problem. (and also prevent the need for a lot more NOT functions to be built, e.g. when no bluetooth is connected, etc)

Thanks Again!
  2. pksopp

pksopp New Member

actually, I'd still like "when no bluetooth device is connected" to be a trigger, just like we have for headphones not plugged in.