ploblems with Google videos

xtor

Reaction score
Rented ghost protocol watched half one night, went to view the rest the next night and wouldn't play, called google got a refund, they said the movie would be off my account in 10 min, went to rent it again and it still shows up as rented but won't play, I've talked to the twice, cleared cash and it's still there, and i don't have a option to rent because it shows as rented, what to do?,profile pic is a tattoo

Reaction score
If they gave you a refund, maybe it just takes time for it to sync with your account. Not sure if you exceeded the 24 hour time limit but if so, then google is just being nice. Honestly, I have no complaints with them because I rented a movie one time and downloaded it to watch on a flight. Then the next day my phone just was not performing right and without thinking I did a facory reset. Well, of course the movie was no longer there and when I tried to downlaod it again, it would not let me. Called google and they explained that a rented movie can only be downloaded one time. But they gave me a refund anyway and after a while I was able to rent and downlaod again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I was in the 24 hrs, but this all happened last week and the vid still shows as rented, maybe I'll call them again, I just want to see the rest of the movie

Reaction score
Oh, if it was last week then you would think enough time has passed. I would def give them a call and see what they can do. Hope they can get it worked out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk