Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Safer?? Whaa?
More comfortable, less expensive, ability to pause sure.... But I've never not gone to see a movie because I thought it wasn't safe. Don't let the terrorists win xeene!

S5 tap'n

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
There still needs to be some form of variation in who offers what. I would like new options that push cable companies to bring more flexibility in what channels come with what package. Considering that the major companies already have pretty robust online and mobile offerings I think YouTube will simply remain another outlet to enjoy media on.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There still needs to be some form of variation in who offers what. I would like new options that push cable companies to bring more flexibility in what channels come with what package. Considering that the major companies already have pretty robust online and mobile offerings I think YouTube will simply remain another outlet to enjoy media on.
Agree

Problem is it seems like big cable have all the contracts. Every company that try to challenge cable companies struggle to offer an option that is on par with what big cable can offer.

Example: Disney owning ESPN, marvel, etc can push these big packages forcing an all or nothing package deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk