Please Help =S "Update"?

AtLast

Reaction score
My phone received an update. My options were to update now or update later and the box kept coming up every time I unlocked my phone. I finally updated it, and now it is lagging severely, to the point of taking several minutes to open text messages and sometimes not receiving them at all until the day after as I discovered this morning. I checked my running applications and the apps are all constantly restarting, even if I close them. What do I do?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My phone received an update. My options were to update now or update later and the box kept coming up every time I unlocked my phone. I finally updated it, and now it is lagging severely, to the point of taking several minutes to open text messages and sometimes not receiving them at all until the day after as I discovered this morning. I checked my running applications and the apps are all constantly restarting, even if I close them. What do I do?

I don't know how to do this on the LG Ally but what you need to do is a factory data reset on your phone. If you can do that, everything should be fine.

If you can't figure out how to do it then go to Verizon, after all they sent the update and have them fix it for you.

GolfProRM

Reaction score
A simple suggestion (if you haven't tried it yet) would be to reboot the phone. I'd try this before data wiping or going back to the store.