1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beautiful Widgets OR Skyfire new update problems?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by issues636, May 15, 2010.

1. issues636

issues636 New Member

Okay, so I JUST got notifications about 20 minutes ago for New Updates on my phone. Among them, BW and Skyfire (there were more but those were the only 2 I did). After installing these, I went back to my home screen, to discover all my icons were gone. (Stock Home app, no Helix or anything anymore). Everything was moving fine, switching between screens, so I can tell it was loaded, so I decided to restart my phone. I restarted my phone, and upon restart, "Home" force closed 4 times. It LITERALLY took about 15 minutes for my icons to start appearing after the restart, and they didn't all appear at once, they appeared little by little, a couple every minute or so. And my phone started lagging REALLY badly. Anyone else who install these updates notice any of this? Or was that just pure coincidence? Any way I can check what was causing all that lag upon restart?
  2. Mohawk3

Mohawk3 New Member

It may be a coincidence. I downloaded both at the same time and all my icons stayed on the screen. My home launcher is the ADW launcher, which is somewhat based on the Helix Launcher.