xWiZxKiDx

Reaction score
OK i have...

Droid x

Windows 7 64 bit

android: 2.2.1

Build Number: VZW

Rooted: Yes

Rom:No(Well i didn't install one when i bought it so No)

Please can u give me a good tutorial for a droid x not OG Droid

i am no noob when it comes to searching things up trust me i have searched Google and youtube no luck please i am a noob when it comes to flashing phones so please help me if you need to know more info on the phone please just ask and i will respond ASAP

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone with an X on Cricket. Now ask yourself, to save a few bucks was it worth oll this headache?

And even with the Droid I see people on Cricket with issues. You can't upgrade because they don't support the phone so you're stuck with 2.1.

Are you going with Cricket because it has a bad ESN? Quite honestly I have no respect for a company that does that. I'm not saying you're not a good person, I just think that company sucks.

LeontheInfamous

Reaction score
Just got a droid x android 2.3.3...

My friend gave me his droid x and it has android 2.3.3 and I was wondering if it's possible to flash that to cricket? I'm a noob, this is my first droid, and second android phone ever. Please be patient with me lol. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh and its NOT rooted and I DON'T have service with cricket yet, at least until I know this can be done. Thanks!

csimo

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to do this for Straight Talk! That would be wonderful.