1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help me diagnose wireless problem

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cchhiipp, Aug 20, 2010.

1. cchhiipp

cchhiipp New Member

Since 2.2, I haven't been able to connect my droid to my office wireless. It requires my windows domain username and password. When I type it in, my wireless list simply "remembers"it, instead of connecting. What can I do to make it connect?

Thanks!
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Sounds like a configuration issue so I think a visit with your IT folks may help clear this up.

Let us know how you resolve
    Mike
  3. markdobson

markdobson New Member

I had a similar issue after I updated. Not saying this will work in your case, but all I did was to go into wireless settings...tapped on the existing wireless connection, then tapped on "forget" then simply re-established a new one. So far, no issues after doing that. (fingers crossed)
  4. bigphatjay

bigphatjay New Member

I just wanted to interject. I feel like I am having an issues as well. I am running Bugless Beast .4 and having issues connecting to my work wireless. They also require my windows active directory credentials. I don't know if it is a Froyo 2.2 issue or what.

Pretty much having your problem exactly.
  5. cchhiipp

cchhiipp New Member

I've done this a few times, and it hasn't helped. It used to work sometimes when I was on 2.1. But since 2.2 it just goes straight to "remembered".

Haven't had a chance to get a look at the connection specs from IT. Hopefully that will help. :p