Please help me diagnose wireless problem

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Since 2.2, I haven't been able to connect my droid to my office wireless. It requires my windows domain username and password. When I type it in, my wireless list simply "remembers"it, instead of connecting. What can I do to make it connect?

Thanks!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a configuration issue so I think a visit with your IT folks may help clear this up.

Let us know how you resolve
Mike

markdobson

Reaction score
I had a similar issue after I updated. Not saying this will work in your case, but all I did was to go into wireless settings...tapped on the existing wireless connection, then tapped on "forget" then simply re-established a new one. So far, no issues after doing that. (fingers crossed)

bigphatjay

Reaction score
I just wanted to interject. I feel like I am having an issues as well. I am running Bugless Beast .4 and having issues connecting to my work wireless. They also require my windows active directory credentials. I don't know if it is a Froyo 2.2 issue or what.

Pretty much having your problem exactly.

OP
cchhiipp

cchhiipp

Reaction score
I had a similar issue after I updated. Not saying this will work in your case, but all I did was to go into wireless settings...tapped on the existing wireless connection, then tapped on "forget" then simply re-established a new one. So far, no issues after doing that. (fingers crossed)

I've done this a few times, and it hasn't helped. It used to work sometimes when I was on 2.1. But since 2.2 it just goes straight to "remembered".

Haven't had a chance to get a look at the connection specs from IT. Hopefully that will help. :p