Please don't tell me I bricked my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amici343

Reaction score
I had stock 2.2 from root 2.2 leaks. I wanted to go to CM6 so I sbf'd sprecovery and installed the root software. All went fine I even installed rom manager and flashed clockwork perfect. I installed CM6 and it rebooted showed the M logo and then went to a lit black screen. Wouldn't get off that so I did a battery pull, turned it on again, same thing. Battery pulled again and now the phone wont turn on. The light next to the battery plug is on when my phone is plugged in. Please tell me there is a solution, or do I have a brick on my hands?

Edit: I got the bootloader, the battery is low. I think that was the problem. Thanks for being a platform to freak out on droidforums lol.

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Let us know if the low battery is the problem. If not there are fixes for those as well. You are far far far from bricked.

OP
A

Amici343

Reaction score
Ok, I've got the phone running, had to reflash sprecovery and had some issues installing the root apps which were gone after the crash. Trying to flash clockwork again I'll post if I have problems.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I just noticed you have 2 posts for the same issue in here. Please no double threads. I'm gonna close this one and can continue with any problems in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.