Bricked my droid, please resurrect it

slntdth7

Reaction score
Im using a motorola droid 1 running bugless beast.
So I was watching TV tonight playing wordsmith(scrabble app) on my phone. I set it down and picked it up 30 minutes later. Everytime I pressed the power button to turn it on, only the navigation button lights on bottom turned on but no screen.
I then pulled the battery. Then it went DEAD. I could not turn it on, I pulled the battery again nothing turns on. I then plugged in the phone and the LED light that lets me know its charging did NOT turn on. I tried power button and very rarely I get the navigation button lights to turn on then go off and not respond anymore.
It just sits there regardless if batter is in/out, plugged in/out, wall/usb, with my getting the occasional lights on and then off with navigation lights.

Please help me.

OP
S

slntdth7

Reaction score
SO my phone turned on the next morning. My gf said when she called the phone rang like it was on.
So today I was playing golf, 2 days later from the 1st problem, when I got done with golf the phone did the same ****. Its definately on as my brother called and it doesnt go to voicemail right away, but the screen is unresponsive and wont turn on. any ideas?