Picture on homescreen?

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
How do I get a picture on my homescreen? Like something from my camera or SD card? Not as a background, but just putting the picture on the screen like an app would be on the screen. I tried searching but that didn't really help.

Anonymouse

Reaction score
How do I get a picture on my homescreen? Like something from my camera or SD card? Not as a background, but just putting the picture on the screen like an app would be on the screen. I tried searching but that didn't really help.

Long press on your screen, hit picture frame, choose the picture.

OP
Blayzejlm

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
When I long press, I don't a selection for picture frame. I get pictures, wallpaper gallery, wallpaper, and shortcuts. When I press pictures, it only brings me to the background pics. I wanna get to my camera pics.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
When I long press, I don't a selection for picture frame. I get pictures, wallpaper gallery, wallpaper, and shortcuts. When I press pictures, it only brings me to the background pics. I wanna get to my camera pics.
Its under widgets

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have plenty of room on the homescreen you want to put the picture on. If you don't, you won't be able to add the picture frame. Long press an empty part of the screen, choose widgets, and then choose picture frame.

droidilac

Reaction score
Long press on an area with enough space...

Also Menu> add> widget> pic frame.... choose your pic and your set....

G

gatewayad

you have to make sure on the screen you want to put it you have a 2x2 empty spot
XX
XX
long press on that spot then hit widgets, scroll down to picture frame and tap it, pick the picture you want a box will show up on the picture that you can either resize or move around set it the way you want then hit save

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
If one more person explains this process (after it has already been explained a few times), I am going to punch myself in the face.