Launcherpro is my default homepage

dolpns13

Reaction score
I tried searching for this but found nothing. How to do turn off launcherpro from being my default homescreen? I would like to go back an forth from Luncherpro to the droid homescreen.

Please help

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recommend getting an app called Home Switcher. It lets you select your default Home easily or you can also just launch a Home to try it out.

You can also go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Launcher Pro and press the "Clear defaults" button. Next time you press the "Home" button it'll ask which Home. Just press one without checking the Default option.

Last edited:

Mojo

Reaction score
Settings > applications > manage applications > launcherpro> clear defaults

eliassami5

Reaction score
home switcher does not work in 2.2

but to do this just go to settings > applications > manage applications > launcher Pro > clear defaults.

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
thanks fellas! I saw the reset defaults but was unsure to press it because I didnt know if it screwed up my launcherpro settings.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
home switcher does not work in 2.2

Then why does it work for me? I'm using 2.2, although I do see it says it's not supported.

I admit, I'm only using the Launch option. Oh well, maybe they'll update.

Last edited:

Mojo

Reaction score
thanks fellas! I saw the reset defaults but was unsure to press it because I didnt know if it screwed up my launcherpro settings.

Launcher pro settings will get jacked up if you clear data. But on the good side you can also back up your LP settings to your SD card.

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score

Launcher pro settings will get jacked up if you clear data. But on the good side you can also back up your LP settings to your SD card.

clear data or clear defaults? There is a button for both.. I hit clear defaults

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

clear data or clear defaults? There is a button for both.. I hit clear defaults

That's the one. You press Home and you'll get your options again. If you don't check the "Use by default" option, you can go back and forth at any time.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw the reset defaults but was unsure to press it because I didnt know if it screwed up my launcherpro settings.
Don't forget that it works for any type of app where you've specified a default app.