Picture Message Conundrum

rc19unc

Reaction score
So, whenever I try to send a picture message (mms) my Razr shows that the message is being sent, but never actually says it completed the process. About 2 minutes later, I'll get an error message saying that the picture didn't go through. Now here's the conundrum, the person I send the picture to, still receives the picture even though my device said it failed. Any thoughts or solutions to this problem?

DocsDad

Reaction score
I also noticed that in the stock messaging app although I don't use it. I use Handcent and do get a correct delivery receipt. Hopefully, someone has an idea for you. Otherwise, try Handcent or other 3rd party message apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
rc19unc

rc19unc

Reaction score
I also noticed that in the stock messaging app although I don't use it. I use Handcent and do get a correct delivery receipt. Hopefully, someone has an idea for you. Otherwise, try Handcent or other 3rd party message apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

Yeah I was using Handcent back when I had the G1 when it came out. I decided why not switch back now with the Razr. Now that I have, I don't receive the error anymore! And how's the Maxx working for you? Kinda upset they came out with it so soon after purchasing my Razr.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Yeah I was using Handcent back when I had the G1 when it came out. I decided why not switch back now with the Razr. Now that I have, I don't receive the error anymore! And how's the Maxx working for you? Kinda upset they came out with it so soon after purchasing my Razr.

Maxx is great. I bought the Razr thinking they will delay the Maxx like every other new product in the industry... Nope. So on my 13th day with the Razr I took it back for the Maxx. Both are awesome but I love the battery in the Maxx.

OP
rc19unc

rc19unc

Reaction score
Maxx is great. I bought the Razr thinking they will delay the Maxx like every other new product in the industry... Nope. So on my 13th day with the Razr I took it back for the Maxx. Both are awesome but I love the battery in the Maxx.

You took it back?! How'd did that work out? I would love the have the Maxx instead of the regular Razr.

DocsDad

Reaction score
You took it back?! How'd did that work out? I would love the have the Maxx instead of the regular Razr.

I was within the Verizon 14 day return policy. Paid my $35 restocking fee and walked out with the Maxx :)