MMS/Picture Texting

NYMase

Reaction score
I always have a problem whenever I send a picture message...I take a picture and then go to gallery to send it through messaging...Whenever I send one it just says "sending' forever and doesn't actually send the text...I have to power down my phone and cut it back on to force the picture text to be sent...It is extremely frustrating

Does anyone else have this problem when sending pictures? What can I do about it?

Natey2

Reaction score
Try textPlus. Many people sending pics successfully.
Some of those pics really should not be sent at all, but I digress...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Frito47300

Reaction score
You have to turn wifi off, I don't know the technical reason but it works fine with wifi off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
N

NYMase

Reaction score
Yes, I do have wifi turned on at home so I will try it with wifi off...Thanks for the help guys!

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I was having this issue myself, but I was also having the issue where my phone was dropping all signal completely. Do any of you having this MMS sending problem also have that problem? Because while when I would try to send some picture messages, I would have bars and it would never drop my signal, they still would not send. Ever since getting a replacement, I have not had either of these two issues.