Picked up the Droid Rezound today.

bad_frog66

Reaction score
Picked up the Droid Rezound today to replace my OG droid and I love it! The feel of it is quality, love the red buttons, LTE 4G is blazzin (D/L 6.5MB in about 2 seconds). I get 14 days to return it if I want to go to the GeNex(if it comes out in time). The thing I worry about is battery life. It will take a few days to see hoe that goes, but so far so good.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congrats on the new phone!

What do you think of the audio? That was the main selling point of the phone.

shortie43506

Reaction score
How did you pick it up so early? I thought Monday was the release date.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
B

bad_frog66

Reaction score
How did you pick it up so early? I thought Monday was the release date.

The local Verizone store said they got 3 on Thursday and sold them all, so when I asked about it he called up their warehouse
and they had more and sent one of their guys to get one for me.

I've had Beats tour earbuds for a while now and the sound from the phone is clean with nice bass.

As I listen to more music its clear the beats software is great. it seems to add a little reverb or echo, most bass is clean, hits hard without overwhelming
the earbuds(my beats tours not the ones that came with them).

Last edited:

shortie43506

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I guess I will get ahold of my local Verizon store tomorrow and see if they have any in stock. I have a feeling that if i try to go in after work on Monday they will be sold out.

Droid X Doug

Reaction score
Congrats on your new phone. Your LTE speed seems a bit slow based on my experience with my 3-day-old RAZR. I have been seeing as high as 19 mbps down and 21 mbps up with 55 msec latency with the Speedtest.net app. This is comparable to Comcast cable modem service. I am located in the S.F. Bay Area, and my best test result was in San Mateo area.