Phone won't stop booting into Recovery

Reaction score
I can't get my phone to stop booting into recovery every time it reboots. Anyone have any ideas?

I know there's a setting to tell your phone to do this every time in the settings, and I assure you it is quite unchecked. :)

Thanks for the help!

cjriddle22

Reaction score
It seems that ever since I first installed CW, mine always boots into CW recovery. There is an option to uncheck this, but I have mine uncheck too, always does the same thing.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
How are you rebooting? I know that when my charger is plugged in it boots to recovery every time, it also does it on a battery pull. Use a program called anreboot to reboot your phone and see if it works for you. You do need root.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
K
Reaction score
I think you need root to post on this forum. :p

If I power off my phone (button hold, power off) and start it back up again, it boots into recovery. If it crashes (which happens, we're on an alpha) it boots into recovery. If I plug it in and it's off, it boots into recovery. Common theme: it always boots into recovery. No matter what I try. It's annoying.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone will know what's causing this and can help us fix it!