Phone with best reception/signal past or future?

soccerdude77

Reaction score
Hello,

I live out deep in the country and I had a DX but I upgraded to a TB last week. I love the TB but I don't seem to get as good reception as I did with the DX. Therefore I am considering taking my TB back.

My question is does anyone know of an excellent smartphone besides the DX coming up that is worth considering? Like the stealth, bionic, etc... or does the TB get as good as DX?

I really need something that gets me good reception because that is my connection to the world. I can't even get DSL or cable at my way so my phone is my life support :(

Thanks.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
unfortunately, reception depends on your area. some phones get better reception in the same area due to placement of the antenna, but this could really only be determined by trying the phone.

I do know that the X is one of the best reception phones due to its antennas, I believe they promoted that fairly well up against the iPhone.

OP
S

soccerdude77

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I saw a thread this morning on the TB forum about poor 3g signals and that there might be a fix coming. I will hold out another week to see if I return the phone or not.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Questions like this are nearly impossible to answer. No one has performed any reliable reception testing of all devices.