Phone Numbers Lost, does not have to do with gmail syncing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb.sara

Reaction score
Not sure why my last thread was closed because my question was not answered... so I'll try again.

I just installed the new update to my Droid and I have my same contacts, BUT phone numbers for every person I did not have an email contact for are gone. I've sync'ed to my Gmail multiple times, but still do not have my "only-phone-numbers-people" back.

Is there anyway to find them and sync them back to their corresponding people?

paincake

Reaction score
This is exactly what happened to me after downloading the update. Really really bad news losing these phone numbers wish I'd not updated at all. So many settings got reset.

Anyway of finding the phone numbers that were "phone only" and not linked to the internet contacts?

Big Cam

Reaction score
Not sure why my last thread was closed because my question was not answered... so I'll try again.

I just installed the new update to my Droid and I have my same contacts, BUT phone numbers for every person I did not have an email contact for are gone. I've sync'ed to my Gmail multiple times, but still do not have my "only-phone-numbers-people" back.

Is there anyway to find them and sync them back to their corresponding people?
It was closed because you did not search first, since your question had been answered in your previous thread with this link.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-droid-eris/45206-lost-contacts.html

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Big Cam for providing the link again. Hopefully the OP will see it this time and click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.