1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone not booting, wont boot into recovery

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by tprox, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tprox

tprox New Member

I was trying to install BB 0.4 today through Rom Manager, when it was finished downloading I started the install and went to the bathroom and when I came back the boot animation was looping and it never booted. I know it takes longer after flashing new roms to boot but it was at around 15 minutes when I pulled the battery and now it wont even boot into recovery. Please help me
  2. Johnly

Johnly Guest

You may need sp recovery...check my sig for a bail out!
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Can you hold up on the d pad and get into boot loader? If so, flash sp recovery via RSD and life is good.
  4. tprox

tprox New Member

I actually saw you post in another topic and started this process already, I'm hoping it works and yes I can get the boot loader.

edit: HUZZAH got into recovery, gracias sir
    double edit: should I reflash CW recovery when I get it booted again?
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
Search tags for this page

how to boot into recovery mode for motorola cliq2

motorola xt001 will not boot