Phone Icon on left side of home screen, cannot move it back

Dano1

Reaction score
I have been having problems with ICONS on home screen. Without cause, ICON for phone moved to the left side, and I cannot move it back to center screen by dragging and moving. Please help

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been having problems with ICONS on home screen. Without cause, ICON for phone moved to the left side, and I cannot move it back to center screen by dragging and moving. Please help

If you long press it doesnt let you drag it?

OP
D

Dano1

Reaction score
Cannot move icons

No, even if I "long press" it will not move. I previously (somehow and without my doing so) go multiple contacts and markets Icons on the home screen. I was able to drag and drop the extras as to delete them. But now I cannot drag any of the icons at all.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, even if I "long press" it will not move. I previously (somehow and without my doing so) go multiple contacts and markets Icons on the home screen. I was able to drag and drop the extras as to delete them. But now I cannot drag any of the icons at all.

Reboot. When you long press on it try dragging it down and see if a trash can appears. Drop it into the trash, go back to the screen you want the phone icon on, go to the phone in your applications and long press the other phone icon. It will pop up in the right spot.

OP
D

Dano1

Reaction score
Icon issue

Hook, thank you for the advice. When you say reboot, do you mean just turn it off and then back on? Thank you again, novice droid user (dan)

OP
D

Dano1

Reaction score
Hook, thanks again, I have finally realized how to drag and move properly. However, my original problem still remains in that the phone icon is on the left side of the home screen. I want it in the center and it will not (for me) move from left to center screen. Thanks