1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Icon Moved

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by wxad, Apr 28, 2010.

1. wxad

wxad New Member

Hi guys,

I have a Motorola Droid and my problem started when for some reason some of the icons on the main screen was somehow moved to the left panel by accident. I cannot seem to move them back to the center desktop.

Can you guys please tell me how to do it? My google search window with the mic icon was one of the items moved to the left desktop.

Thanks in advance,
    John
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Maybe I don't understand... is there an icon or widget in the way that wont let you move them back? You reboot and try again?
  3. jtydroid

jtydroid New Member

2 ways:

1) Long-press the widget, drag it to the garbage can, then on the screen you want long-press and re-add the widget.

2) Long press the widget and drag it to the left/right. The screen will change and you can drop it. This method is a touch fiddly for me, but if you grab the widget far enough left/right so that the widget is mostly off the screen before your finger hits the edge, it will work.
  4. wxad

wxad New Member

Thank you thank you thank you !!!
    It worked! I'm jumping with joy in the office and my colleagues are looking on confused. lol
    [​IMG]

Thanks and regards,
    John
Search tags for this page

how to move an icon of the main screen on my google phone

how to move icons on motorola milestone