Phone dried, stuck in bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushispin

Reaction score
Can someone help me attempt to get my phone working again. I washed it, now it has this screen below. Its been a couple of days in a rice bag and seems dry. What to do next?

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

0A.74

eMMC Info: Size 16GB

To return to normal mode-first press power key to power down

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

OK to Program

Connect USB

Data Cable

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Can someone help me attempt to get my phone working again. I washed it, now it has this screen below. Its been a couple of days in a rice bag and seems dry. What to do next?

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

0A.74

eMMC Info: Size 16GB

To return to normal mode-first press power key to power down

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

OK to Program

Connect USB

Data Cable

Sushi spin I've been following your other thread concerning this subject. You may be reminded not to create duplicate threads. At any rate, based on what you've already been told, I personally don't know of a better solution to the problem. I agree that a factory cable is going to be required if your battery is drained. Your phone will not boot without one no matter what you do in most cases. There is one option if you believe the phone is dry. Plug the phone into the factory supplied charger and cable and let it sit overnight or all day. I have heard phones responding after prolonged charging. If your phone doesn't respond then you'll need the factory cable and even that won't guarantee you'll be able to overcome any water damage that exist...but it's worth a try. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.