1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone contacts grayed out

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by dkinpgh, Aug 18, 2010.

1. dkinpgh

dkinpgh New Member

I picked up my Droid2 last Friday nite and successfully downloaded my contacts from my BB Storm and they were linked with the phone contacts. However, the Google calendar account didn't sync (it wasn't seen under my Google account). So, following advice on another forum, I did a factory reset.

When i downloaded the contacts to the phone a second time, they weren't linked to the phone contacts. the only contacts I see for the phone are the stock one (#min, #bal, etc.).

Took the phone back to the VZW store - they tried a few incantations over the phone and ultimately gave me a new phone. When that process synced with the Google contacts, it still didn't link to the phone contacts.

when I go to Contacts>Menu>More>Settings, the phone contacts are grayed out and I can't change the setting.

Any thoughts?

Thanks. :unsure:
Search tags for this page
all categories were switched off htc sync
contacts on android greyed out
how to switch on categories in htc sync#gsc.tab
htc sync calendar and people grayed out

htc sync calendar and people greyed out

htc sync calendar on off greyed out
htc sync contacts greyed

htc sync contacts greyed out

htc sync people and calendar greyed out