Cannot see phone number in Motoblur Contacts

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by rileylassner, Sep 22, 2010.

1. rileylassner

rileylassner New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Droid 2 smartphone, and under a contact that has their Facebook & Google accounts linked, I cannot see the phone number saved to the Google Account. I can only see the Facebook supplied information... status, birthday, website.

As this is a phone, I am frustrated that I cannot see a phone number nor a green button to call the contact nor an envelope to text the contact.

Is this a terrible UI design ****up within Motoblur that's on all Droid 2's? How can I fix this?

2. cndman15

cndman15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    same problem

was able to get around it by touching and holding their name, then picking call contact. but still was not able to see their phone number on the main screen

3. Redflea

Redflea Silver Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Known issue - fixed in 2.3.15 and later leaked D2 builds...no official release from VZW yet, you'd have to root to apply 2.3.15 or 2.4.0. SInce there is a work-around, as you figured out, not a big enough reason to root in and of itself.

4. tbascokat

tbascokat New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same question. Only thing I figures out was to unlink the contacts, so you will have two of the same people for everyone who is on facebook, but I need to be able to view their phone numbers. So you will have one contact with fb info, and one regular one with phone number and the option to call or text them.

Search tags for this page
how to view contacts in motoblur

motoblur contacts

motoblur contacts online
motoblur lost contacts
recover motoblur contacts
whatsapp for motoblur