Phone Black Screen (Freeze?) after Logo Disappears

PompeoD

Reaction score
I created a recovery using bootstrap and then I loaded the rooted GB rom - which worked perfectly. However, when I tried reloading my backup - it froze during the recovery and I left it until it died. I pulled the battery - charged it - and now when I try to turn my phone on, the M logo shows up, but then stays in the blackscreen (before the eye). I'm not looping, it's just not loading.

I tried going into recovery mode and the "!" Triangle comes up, but when I hit the search button, nothing happens.

Any help on getting my phone back up?

Thanks!

Edit::

::As with anything - my fear caused me to act like an idiot. There's a thread search and Google for a reason...::

Last edited:

blopez992DX

Reaction score
sbf back to stock froyo using rsdlite ull need the rsdlite, windows drivers, and of course the sbf file once yu have all those gt into bootloader turn off your fone then hold the power button the bottom volume key and the camera wen u see the screen bright up a bit release and it shud be in bootloader plu your fone in click on the numbe rthat shows the device and load the sbf file by clicking the"..." u can get all the tools you need by going on google and searching "how to sbf droidx using rsdlite" give u the tools and instructions there