Phone Automatically Updated

Rishi P

Reaction score
So yeah I woke up today and my phone automatically downloaded the update overnight....anyone else have this happen as I've seen most ppl have manually been going to download it

I was looking to hold off for a few days and see everyone's response to the upgrade before doing it...guess I can't now lol

TheJester34

Reaction score
I think when an update gets pushed to you, it starts a timer. And if you don't give an answer before the timer runs out, it just does it. When I first got my DX I hit update to make sure I wasn't missing anything and got the update .604 (I think it was). Just let it sit and it started automatically

Grunnsetning

Reaction score
I think when an update gets pushed to you, it starts a timer. And if you don't give an answer before the timer runs out, it just does it. When I first got my DX I hit update to make sure I wasn't missing anything and got the update .604 (I think it was). Just let it sit and it started automatically
What he said.

xliderider

Reaction score
So yeah I woke up today and my phone automatically downloaded the update overnight....anyone else have this happen as I've seen most ppl have manually been going to download it

I was looking to hold off for a few days and see everyone's response to the upgrade before doing it...guess I can't now lol

I've read of a few accounts of this happening to people on other forums.