Vibrate From Txt Msg Has Changed??

Rishi P

Reaction score
So I got the automatic upgrade notice last night on my phone and upgraded. So far the only change I've noticed is the vibrate on incoming text messages is a lot different than before the update. Hard to explain but it just sounds like a dying duck now lol....anyone else notice this or know how to fix this??

Thanks

Edit -Just noticed even for incoming calls the vibrate sound is so much more different than it was before upgrade...anyone else notice this??

Last edited:
OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
yeah i saw that thread but it didn't really give an answer on how to fix it

Mammoth84

Reaction score
Finally! I posted this same issue last week and nobody could tell me why. Droid X Vibration? I hadnt connected it with the update though.

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid which allows me to control the vibration setting in each app as well as my phone calls so my question may be off base.

Isn't there a general vibration setting as well as individual app setting for the X that will allow you to control the vibration?

Mike

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
Nah i don't think theres anyway of changing it....tired messing with the settings on vibrate for text but nothing....i've kind of gotten used to it but it's def a differnet sound to it....quite funny too lol

fishstick600

Reaction score
mine still doesnt vibrate when a text or email comes in when its set on vibrate... kinda annoying

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk