Paying Verizon for no data

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
No, for most users any of the ICS builds, even the early ones, fix data issues. If you are still dropping data on .232 on multiple devices, there is something misconfigured on the tower(s) in your local area. To be fair, that's the problem with LTE right now. Since the network is still being deployed, it's hard to separate device issues from network issues. Too many variables.

Well my wife is using an LG lucid and maintains a 4g signal constantly, so unless the tower hates Motorola I would say the tower is working fine.

Just_AGuy

Reaction score
No, for most users any of the ICS builds, even the early ones, fix data issues. If you are still dropping data on .232 on multiple devices, there is something misconfigured on the tower(s) in your local area. To be fair, that's the problem with LTE right now. Since the network is still being deployed, it's hard to separate device issues from network issues. Too many variables.

I've been running 232 for a few weeks now. I still get the 4G data issue. Switching to airplane mode and back does not fix it either. I need to power off to get the signal back. It doesn't happen all the time though.