Password keepers that "lock"

rayrey10

Reaction score
I've been researching password keepers/savers here in DF and in the Droid Market but I can't seem to find out if they lock with a master password or not. Are there any that do?

I mean it seems pointless if access to the app isn't controlled by a master password.

Thanks

jimnutt

Reaction score
KeePassDroid. Highly recommended and compatible with KeePass for windows (1.0 directly, you can export a 1.0 format file from KeePass 2). I've been using different variations of KeePass for years and have been very happy with all of them.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I use an app called "Secrets" It by Google, so I trust it...not sure why, but I do.

papy72

Reaction score
I've been researching password keepers/savers here in DF and in the Droid Market but I can't seem to find out if they lock with a master password or not. Are there any that do?

I mean it seems pointless if access to the app isn't controlled by a master password.

Thanks
Almost all of the ones I've seen lock with a master password. Examples include:

Keeper
KeePassDroid
Secforms Lite
Password Safe (I'm using this one).

There is a thread where one guy did a bunch of reviews here of various passwork keepers. Try searching the apps forum for "ewallet". IIRC there were only a few results to look through.

drowe

Reaction score
SplashID is my keeper of choice. Many more custom fields than keepass and it has an optional desktop component. You can do wireless syncing between the droid and the desktop. Password to open and as soon as you hit home it locks again.

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
I Use OI Safe, it locks with a master password. I liked it's layout better than the rest I looked at

10yck

Reaction score
Highly recommend OI Safe. You can find it on the Market. Can organize by Business and Personal. Check it out.

OP
rayrey10

rayrey10

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll go check them out. Some of the descriptions are kind of vague and I didn't want to make an assumption.