Need a password keeper/lock app

caldwjd

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a password keeper/lock app? I've recently moved from a BB, which came with a PW lock, to the HTC Incredible, which doesn't. I like the idea of it storing all my info on the SD card. The easier it runs, the better.

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Password keeper

dancedroidSplashid

It isn't free but does have both the Droid and PC interface for making data entry easier.

RoNYC

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread but let say I backup the notepad app on my sd card via astro, delete the app from my phone and then reinstall it via astro from my sd card. This will disconnect it from the market and any updates but at the same time I will be the only accessing the data saved in the app right? Will this make the app almost like a native app for my droid?

papy72

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for, but here are a couple of solutions:

1. If you want a credit card/password keeper, try Password Safe. I use it and it's pretty nice. If you do a search here for "ewallet" there is a thread where some guy reviewed a bunch of different options. It has ewallet int he subject.

2. If you are looking for a way to lock your phone so you have to put a password in, look into Wavesecure. You can open the app and lock your phone manually (and unlock it with the PIN you create). Plus it gives you a bunch of other security features that are nice. This app has been discussed in great detail here.