Password keeper app?

justie1183

Reaction score
I'm coming over from BB storm and One of the apps I used often was the password keeper...is there something like that in the android market?

techguru

Reaction score
Many. I use keepass, but there are dozens of choices.

Mikejl

Reaction score
I use Keeper by Callpod. The droid app is free, but the pc side of it is $29. The recent upgrade which I haven't downloaded is now subscription for $29 a year. So not as good a value as it was before.

I like it because I can enter all my Passwords and Security data on my PC and sync with my droid. Also, on both the PC and droid if someone tries to open the app without knowing the password, the database will self destruct on the 5th failed password attempt.

I see they also have "Password Keeper" out on the market. I don't know if it is the same one you were using with your BB.

Mike

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for Keeper.

Positives....
Encrypted backup and restore to/from droid to secure servers
Wireless sync between PC and droid
Free in market for droid

Negatives.....
No usb sync (yet)
No auto-login (in the works so I'm told)
$29 for PC side

rebel43

Reaction score
Keeper Backup

I have been using Keeper since I moved to the Droid from the Curve in Feb. However, how do I go about backing up my entries in Keeper. If my phone dies there is no backup anywhere. How does the PC side work since it seems as though that might be the answer.

johnblogs

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC 1
I use LoginBox. It's one of the best apps I have on my device and saves me a lot when I login into website.

JDH

Reaction score
I dont know why you need a app to keep your passwords in the first place. I have a doc stored on the google drive amoung all my other docs and photo files with a name only I would ever think of. I can update and or change any one of the passwords whenever I wish. If phone or laptop craps out I still have the cloud. So many passwords, so little time!