Party lounge

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh man, I'm blonde and I think it is one of those things that is over my head. That may be a good thing but why is it that I think I'm missing out in something really funny? Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

jaye712

Reaction score
Lol..its alrite.ull catch up...where did everyone go..guess no more drinks n popcorn lol..this girl is callin it a night also..mess around n not show up @wrk n hear jibberish frm my lead Sgt**why u late?agian?lmao

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You two ladies put the men to shame...the last holdouts and it's women. Good for you! Alright, time for me to go to bed too! CYA!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Anybody else getting database errors from the forum?

Happens nearly every night about the same time...3:30am East Coast. I don't know why but I've been meaning to bring it up to the powers so maybe it's a good time to do so now.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Me too... as soon as I manage to get a brush through this god awful mess of wet hair on my head, ugh! Nitey nite!

Last edited:

jaye712

Reaction score
We shall all catch up tomorrow.goodnite ya'll..

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Okay, time to wake this thread up! Where's our leader? Jaye?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Ha ha, jaye's our leader but Matty's the cause! Makes it like this is a mission... mission of fun & laughter!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Last edited:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone has to work diligently today and make us Americans look productive, no slacking. I'll get the ball rolling. LOL.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You got a tough job ahead of you lloyd... it's Friday!

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whew!.....It is lunchtime and I'm whipped. I think it's time to go home! Wait...if I go home, I will be put to work. Ok, only 4 more hours of work to go!!! dancedroid

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
True story,

A while back my mom was standing in line at walmart. An older lady in line in front of her kept starring a her. After a few minutes, my mom turned to her and smiled. The lady said, "I'm sorry, you look a lot like my daughter. She just passed away recently." So they started up a conversation until it was the lady's turn at the register. Before the lady checked out, she asked my mom if it was ok for my mom to call her "mother" before she went on her way. My mom thought it was the least she could do for her to make her feel better. So after the lady checked out, she turned to my mom and said, "Good bye Beth". My mom then replied, "Good bye Mother" and the lady left.
After the cashier finished ringing up what my mom bought she said, "that will be $143". My mom only bought some milk and few other things and there was no way it was even over $20. So my mom questioned the cashier. She told my mom that she included her "mothers" stuff too. My mom said that the lady wasnt her "mother". The cashier said, "But you said good bye Mother." My mom realized that the old lady just set her up so she went running after her. She caught up with the lady as she was about to get on the bus to leave. She stood there arguing with the lady, but the lady insisted that she was her "mother". The lady then turn to continue to board the bus. My mom started pulling the lady's bags and eventually lost her footing. The only thing she could grab onto was the lady's leg, so she started pulling on it. Just like I'm pulling yours.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, worked up a sweat working hard for 5 hours, now comes the really hard part, avoiding everyone that wants me to work all weekend long.

Where's the beer wench.