P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess it is not just the TBolt. I am trying to follow some of this on twitter but all I can understand is "take cover the bombing is set to commence anytime now"

Wait what!?!?!?

Has he lost it, what bombing. Some explanation would be great. Do It Now because I said So, does not fly with me unless you have a Valid reason. And your valid reason can't be "I can't say right now".

I don't have any hotspot hack installed but I would still like to know what in the world he is getting so worked up about?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to assume at this point that we have no hope and we are all going to perish. Atleast that's my understanding of the situation.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I guess it is not just the TBolt. I am trying to follow some of this on twitter but all I can understand is "take cover the bombing is set to commence anytime now"

Wait what!?!?!?

Has he lost it, what bombing. Some explanation would be great. Do It Now because I said So, does not fly with me unless you have a Valid reason. And your valid reason can't be "I can't say right now".

I don't have any hotspot hack installed but I would still like to know what in the world he is getting so worked up about?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

...until its too late

dopedig

Reaction score
I think anyone who installed the GB leak phone is going to explode

Sent from my DROIDX

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
He is only talking about removing hack not going back to stock.its under investigation

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
He is only talking about removing hack not going back to stock.its under investigation

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Exactly.

Check out Twitter -- his posts. He re-tweeted something interesting: "

CamDroid Cameron Brenneise
by JasonKWagnerCM
Since certain people aren't explaining, VZW tested Washington DC for 12 hours. 2/3 of the amount of data wa… (cont) Cameron Brenneise: "Since certain people aren't ..." « Deck.ly "

Apparently this has to do with all the freaking out. Verizon is going to act on this "this week" according to P3.

Gorgeous Geena

Reaction score
I thought you might add information about stop those tw/BB, how-tos etc.

Lots of people have questions about another
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I don't even know what to say in response to that?

Me either... so apparently according to some dude I've never heard before, Verizon found out that 2/3rds of the data is being used by rooters who don't even pay for tethering. And now P3Droid is freaking out because he made some app that uncapped the upper limits of bandwidth? Obviously none of this is fact and all heresay thanks to twitter.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say in response to that?

Me either... so apparently according to some dude I've never heard before, Verizon found out that 2/3rds of the data is being used by rooters who don't even pay for tethering. And now P3Droid is freaking out because he made some app that uncapped the upper limits of bandwidth? Obviously none of this is fact and all heresay thanks to twitter.

yeah that's exactly where I followed the rabbit trail to as well. Who knows what to make of it.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
...Man I'd be embarrassed if I fell for an April fools this late but I would own up.
You guys want to see a pm he sent to me explaining how stealing is wrong to further prove he's a fallible?

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
I am saying what you are all thinking..... And that is, P3 stfu. TeamandIRC is calling your crap. You have lost it and I have lost a while lot if not all respect for you.....

Let the p3 worshipers bash me now...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
...Man I'd be embarrassed if I fell for an April fools this late but I would own up.
You guys want to see a pm he sent to me explaining how stealing is wrong to further prove he's a fallible?

YES

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.