1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Overwhelmed with info and need help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by FrogX, Jun 21, 2011.

1. FrogX

FrogX New Member

New, as a member, to DroidForums.net. I have been a fan for a long time. I have recently rooted my Droid X and then tried to get rooted GB w/o sucess. Now I am stuck on the white M logo. The only other place I seem to get to is system recovery but no matter what I do, reboot, wipe data/factor reset, wipe cache, apply sdcard: update.zip or reboot I am still stuck on the white M logo. I have looked at alot of great forums but I am now in need of some direct help. The forums are great but there so may and I am about to go insane w/o my phone. Thanks for any and all help.

Frog X
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator