overclocking stock d2

bsteady2

Reaction score
hello everyone...i have been searching for a thread that covers overclocking the original stock d2 rom, but no luck so far...Im crazy about this phone. vzw gave it to me because i had so many certified like new replacements..i believe it was about 12 over a years time frame..anyway this phone is slow, whereas my d1 was good to go..please someone share their experience with getting it to run faster...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
to overclock you need su access...

try using launcher pro

Dustin.

Reaction score

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I looked at some of the OP'S previous posts. I don't think he is interested in rooting.

OP
B

bsteady2

Reaction score
ok...thanks for the quick replies im trying to root now, im gonna checkout the link you posted...that really sucks wit boot loop issues, seem like it would be a bash of fun...the d1 was like sliding your fingers across cake..this d2 is mind bobbling..

OP
B

bsteady2

Reaction score
do you know of an app that will let you install all your apps to sd for the d2...thanks

Dustin.

Reaction score
do you know of an app that will let you install all your apps to sd for the d2...thanks

Don't need an app. You can use this way, but I'm pretty sure you still have to be rooted for this..

Settings >> Applications >> Manage Applications >> Select Application you wish to move >> Tap "Move to SD Card"

OP
B

bsteady2

Reaction score
thanks buddy for that info...i guess im gonna be having an all nighter tonight..lol

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
idk if you have those files or not, but they can be found in the rescue squad files (see link in sig)

trook

Reaction score
There is an app called "app2sd" on the market. I use it just because it seems like a faster method, it allows you to move all compatible apps with 1 click.