1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Overclocking Questions

Discussion in 'Droid X FAQ' started by slipvayne9278, Oct 23, 2010.

1. slipvayne9278

slipvayne9278 New Member

So i did a search, and i found alot of jibberish, to me anyways. I am a noob and trying to learn as much as possible that i can about my phone.

I have a droid x, rooted, stock rom still, set cpu. I have been seeing people overclock their dx over 1gh. But in my setcpu the highest i can go is 1gh.

My question is; i need a step by step guide on how to get the cpu overclocked, i need this like i am 5 years old, i am learning and dont want to mess up.

Thank you
  2. bgs_piece

bgs_piece New Member

3. vatothe0

vatothe0 New Member

Not found in the market for me

Sent from my DROIDX² using Tapatalk Pro
  4. BdROIDX99

BdROIDX99 New Member

Search for DX overclocker? I just got it this morning and I'm way more stable at higher speeds than I was with the unstable apps overclocker.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  5. Bxrider117

Bxrider117 New Member

I have my Droid X OC'ed to 1400mhz on Medium Voltage using JRummy's app. I set the Set CPU app to have my phone resting at 400mhz when screen is off and 900mhz when phone battery is below 30%. I do not have it set on boot up. I also have the extended battery and with good usage my battery last all day from 5am-10pm.

Phone is stable and faster, but it was fast already to me.